jeezlouisexo: Mini Avon Haul

Friday 4 November 2016

Mini Avon Haul

Hey everyone! 
I recently treated myself to a few bits from Avon after noticing they had a new range out called Avon True Colour. All of these products were purchased through the brochure but I will try my best to add links to everything if I can.




Avon True Colour Mascara
The first item I bought was a mascara from the new range, I really wanted to try this since it has what I'd call a proper brush (not a plastic/rubber one)The actual brush itself is twisted which helps to lift and curl the lashes. After trying this mascara a few times, I've noticed my lashes look a lot more curved than normal, but it doesn't add a lot of length which I was disappointed about. 
Avon Luxe Eyeshadow Palette
 The product is an eyeshadow palette from the Luxe range in the shade Glamorous Roses. As soon as I saw the shades, I was in love! It includes 4 shimmers and 1 matte shades and these colours are perfect for a soft everyday look. I haven't got round to using this palette yet but I did swatch a couple of the shades and they are really pigmented!



The next two items are lipsticks, both with a matte finish. Admittedly, I was feeling very autumnal when I bought these lipsticks but I have no regrets! I purchased the shades Red Supreme, which is a gorgeous deep red, and Superb Wine which as the name suggests is a dark red, brown toned, wine shade. I am in love with both shades and although they both have a matte finish, they still keep my lips feeling nourished and smooth!



Up next is another eyeshadow palette (I have an obsession). This one has 8 shades, 6 shimmers and 2 mattes, including the darkest black shade ever! I swatched a few of these shades and they are also super pigmented. This palette is perfect for creating a smokey look for the festive party season and I can't wait to use it properly!





 

After placing all these items on my order list, I noticed that there was a promotion on Avon True Colour products, where you'd get a free 'starter' kit when you spent over a certain amount. This starter kit included a lipstick in the shade Toasted Rose, perfect for everyday! A single eyeshadow in the shade Satin Taupe, a nail polish in the shade Naked Truth and a mini bottle of cleansing water. 


1 comment:

  1. I need to go makeup shopping lol. Avon is one of my favorite brands ever, Great post hun!

    ReplyDelete