jeezlouisexo: Glossybox March 2017

Monday 13 March 2017

Glossybox March 2017

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well! Last week I signed up for Glossybox after seeing a few girls on Twitter talking about it. I am still subscribed to Birchbox, which means you'll get two box reviews a month! 

From what I've seen, Glossybox is very similar to Birchbox in that you can create your own 'beauty profile' to get products that are tailored to you. It features everything from makeup to haircare and is only £10 a month! 

Oolution Eye Love Eye Cream £30

The first product I received is an eye cream from Oolution, a brand I've not heard of before. This cream is supposed to hydrate the skin and reduct dark circles and puffiness. I get dark circles quite badly so I'll definitely try this cream out but I highly doubt I'll be forking out £30 for the full size! 

This Works In Transit Camera Close-up Primer £30

Next up is a primer from This Works. I've tried a couple of things from this brand before and absolutely love their lavender sleep spray! This is a mask, moisturiser and primer all in one so perfect for travelling with to save space! Reportedly loved by Victoria Beckham so it must be worth a try!

Got2B Styling Primer £3

The next product is from Got2B and it's a hair styling primer. This gives your hair grip so it's easier to style, especially long hair. hen primed. I usually find it quite hard to style my hair into fancy plaits so I can't wait to try this out and see if it makes a difference!


Sleek Eye & Cheek Palette £10

Up next is a product I was super excited about. I received an email from Glossybox letting me know that in this month's box I would receive one of 3 eye and cheek palettes from Sleek. Unfortunately I didn't get to pick which palette I got but I'm happy either way as they were all gorgeous! I received mine in the shade 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' and the colours are gorgeous! Perfect for a day or night look and I can't wait to get stuck in using this!

Fruu.. Watermelon Lip Balm £2.99

Last but by no means least is this super cute lip balm from Fruu, A brand I've never heard of before. A girl can never have enough lip balms in her handbag and with this one being watermelon scented, I can already tell I'm going to use it to death! It's also made with completely organic ingredients and is certified by PETA as cruelty-free and 100% vegan!

So that's everything in this month's Glossybox, I'm very happy with all the products I received and can't wait to see what's in next month's box! If you'd like to sign up to Glossybox, click here!
I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts, keep your eyes peeled for a Birchbox review very soon!
SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. I really like the look of this Glossybox! Is it consistently good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only had a couple so far, but I really like it! X

      Delete