jeezlouisexo: February Favourites 2017

Monday 6 March 2017

February Favourites 2017

I must admit, there haven't been a lot of things I've loved throughout February. I tend to find products I like and stick to them so finding new things to love is always hard.

BEAUTY


The first thing I've loved this month is the Zoeva Cocoa Blend eyeshadow palette. Ross surprised me on Valentine's Day with it and I love it! All the colours are gorgeous and so pigmented! I'd heard some really great things about this palette in the past so my expectations were a little high, but it meets all my standards and is a great versatile palette for day to night looks!

I've never been too bothered about my skincare routine, but the L'oreal Pure Clay face mask has completely changed my mind! I've been using it every 3 days and I've noticed such a difference in my skin already. It leaves my face feeling silky smooth and, fingers crossed, I haven't had any big breakouts lately which is always good news!


Something I bought towards the end of the month is the Shimmer Squad Highlighter Quad from Lottie London. After seeing loads of YouTubers using, I thought I'd try it for myself and if you know me, you know I love a good highlighter! It includes 4 shades so it's perfect for every skin tone, my person favourite is The Good Girl which is a gorgeous pink toned highlighter. I wouldn't say it rivals the ABH Glow Kits but at only £9.99, you can't go wrong!


 Another eyeshadow palette I've been loving this month is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. I was a little late to the party, but I'm so glad I bought it. It did hurt to buy it since it cost £41 but it was definitely worth it! It's full of gorgeous warm berry shades and has so many combinations for looks. I've been using it non-stop, even for everyday looks which I didn't think I'd be able to do! Photos don't do it justice because it really is such a beautiful palette and I'd recommend it to anyone!

TV & FILM
One show I've binge watched to death is Archer. It's a Netflix original series and is based around the character Sterling Archer, who works as a secret agent. I think it's quite an old(ish) show but it's one that you can watch over and over without getting bored. I probably watched the first season in one night, which says a lot about how much spare time I have! If you're looking for a new series to watch and want one that will make you laugh a lot, then Archer is the one for you!

One film I've been obsessed with this month is, in my opinion, one of the best musical films around and that is Moulin Rouge. I only watched this for the first time about 4 years ago (please don't hate me) but I love musical films! It has such a good story, and Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman look so good together *heart eyes* I've watched it that much, I think I could recite the whole of the film now! If you haven't already seen it, what have you been doing with your life?!


MUSIC

The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This
JP Cooper - September Song 
The Vamps & Matoma - All Night
Imagine Dragons - Believer
Lana Del Rey - Love
Wilkinson & Matt Wills - We Will Be
Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - Scared To Be Lonely

That's everything I loved in February, I hope you enjoyed reading! What did you love this month?
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment