jeezlouisexo: Makeup Collection: Foundations

Thursday 30 March 2017

Makeup Collection: Foundations

Hey everyone, I'm back with another post on my makeup collection and today I'm talking all about foundations. I've tried quite a few over the years but these are ones that I've found work well with my skin type.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
My go-to for a full glam evening look because it is such a full coverage foundation. It is very thick, and sometimes clings to any dry patches if I haven't moisturised properly. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a heavy foundation that gives a flawless finish, although it is quite pricey at around £30.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
This is definitely my go-to for everyday wear, it has such a light coverage that you forget you're wearing it. It claims to last for 16 hours, which I haven't tested but it definitely lasts a long time! It gives such a nice dewy finish and applies really nicely too!

Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation
A recent purchase that quickly became a favourite of mine. It has a matte finish, but doesn't stick to my dry patches which I love. It comes in a plastic bottle which is great for travelling with as you don't have to worry about it smashing in your bag. When I bought this, there wasn't many shades available but I think now they've released some more so I might have to try a different shade!

L'Oreal True Match Foundation
This foundation has been in my collection for such a long time! It's always the foundation I go back to, because it matches my skin tone so well. I'd definitely recommend this foundation to any makeup newbie. It has a medium coverage but is buildable so perfect for day to night looks!

So that's my favourite foundations, I hope you enjoyed reading! What's your favourite foundation? Stay tuned for my collection of blushers, bronzers and highlighters!

No comments:

Post a Comment