jeezlouisexo: Makeup Collection: Primers and Concealers

Thursday 23 March 2017

Makeup Collection: Primers and Concealers

Hey everyone, I recently did a poll over on my Twitter to see whether anyone would like to see my makeup collection and the result was YES. So I've split everything up into groups and I'm going to be showing you all my favourite makeup items. First up in my mini series is primers and concealers. 



L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer 
I use this primer on an almost daily basis, it's the first primer I found that works well with my skin and is a good price at around £10. It dulls out my oily patches without making my dryness go crazy which I love. It's also a drugstore dupe of the Smashbox one!

Smash box Photo Finish Primer
I originally bought this primer to test against the L'Oreal one after I heard they were basically the same and I must admit, they are very similar. They're both mattifying which is great for my combination skin. It's quite a bit more expensive at around £26 for 30ml but definitely worth it as it lasts a lot longer than the L'Oreal primer!



Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
This was probably the first concealer I bought, along with the foundation which I'm not a fan of, back when I first started wearing makeup. I love how much it brightens my under-eye area and lasts all day long, making me look fresh and ready to tackle anything life throws at me!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
As you may have read in my Blogging Made Me Buy It post, I'm not the biggest fan of this concealer but I can't bare to get rid of it. I really like the creamy formula, I'm just not a huge fan of the shade range usually resulting in me mixing two together to get the right colour. I can't really complain too much though as it's only about £3 which is a bargain for such a good product! 

Maybelline Anti-Age Eraser Concealer
This is quite a recent purchase of mine, and I only bought it cause literally everyone was raving about it. I can definitely see why there's a hype for this concealer but I'm not sure if I like the applicator. I've seen a few people take off the brush/pad thing, and just squirting it straight onto a brush which I might have to try. 

NYX Full Coverage Green Concealer
Without makeup, I constantly look like I'm blushing due to the huge red patches on my cheeks. When all this colour correcting stuff came out, I knew I had to try it. I apply this green concealer onto my cheeks before my foundation and usual concealer and it works wonders. I was a bit skeptical at first but it makes such a difference and I wouldn't be without it now!

So that's everything in my collection of primers and concealers, I'd love to know your favourites! Stay tuned for my favourite foundations!

6 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline anti age eraser concealer and I couldn't live without my Smashbox primer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good aren't they?! I'm so glad I bought them both! Thanks for reading hun xx

      Delete
  2. They eye eraser is my absolute fave! Use it as an everyday coverage if I don't want to wear a full face I love it! Might have to try using it with a brush too good idea!
    Fab post :)
    www.lovefromgeorgieblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it! Thanks for reading!! xxx

      Delete
  3. I am about to try a Maybelline Fit Me concealer (since a lot of people talk about it). Never tried any of the products you mentioned.
    Thank's for sharing

    *I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I need to try that! I'd definitely recommend the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, it's perfect for giving a 'wide-awake' look! Thanks for reading, and for following! X

      Delete