jeezlouisexo: Glossybox April 2017

Monday 10 April 2017

Glossybox April 2017

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well! Today I have an unboxing/review of this month's Glossybox so let's get straight into it!

Elgon Deliwash Cleansing Conditioner

So apparently this isn't just any normal conditioner.. It's a co-wash which means you use it like a shampoo and it cleans and nourishes your hair more than you normally could with a shampoo and conditioner. It's designed to be used everyday so won't damage your hair, but will leave it feeling cleaner than ever! 

ModelCo Contour Stick

I've never tried a contour stick before, usually I just stick to powders as I know that's my safe zone. This is a very versatile product as it can be used on the cheeks, and to define the nose and jawline. At first glance, it looks a bit orange toned for my skin but I will definitely try this out to see how well it blends out!

Sport FX Buffer & Powder Duo Brush

When I saw this brush in the box, I knew instantly that I'd like it. It's a dual ended brush, with a buffer on one end and a powder brush on the other which is such a great concept! I've never heard of the brand before but according to the little pamphlet, Sport FX creates products that make it easy to get dolled up after being at the gym. It has synthetic bristles, which are super soft and I can't wait to use this brush!

Merci Handy Cleansing Gel

No matter what my plans are for the day, I always carry a hand sanitiser with me and this pocket sized bottle is perfect for travelling! I've tried Merci Handy hand gel before in the scent 'flower power' and I really liked it, so I'm excited to try out this Lollipop scented one! It leaves my hands feel fresh and super clean without that weird alcohol smell, perfect for getting rid of nasty germs!

Rodial Glamolash Mascara

Last but not least, a super cute mini mascara from Rodial, a brand I've heard of but never got round to trying. I love trying out new mascaras, especially when they have 'proper' bristles on the wand like this one! I feel like this might end up being in my travel makeup bag, since it's the perfect size to take out and about!

I really like the products I received in this month's box and I can't wait to try them all out! Keep your eyes peeled if any get mentioned in my favourites post later this month!

3 comments:

  1. Cant get enough of brushes! That one looks real handy! Ill check out sport fx too!

    Vanessa x

    therealnessonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That contour stick looks so good!
    Need to look into this box! Fab post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great products. I'd love to test all of them :)

    ReplyDelete