jeezlouisexo: Makeup Collection: Blush, Bronze & Highlight

Thursday 6 April 2017

Makeup Collection: Blush, Bronze & Highlight

One of my favourite makeup products has to be highlighter, If I could afford to I'd probably buy them all! Today I have my favourite products in my blusher, bronzer and highlighter collection, I hope you enjoy! 

Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette
This is the first contour kit I ever bought and thought I’d play it safe with a powder kit. I do own a couple more but this is definitely my favourite. It has a variety of shades for different skin tones and even includes a highlighter and a bronzer! I think this was only around £8 so an absolute bargain for what you get and I couldn’t recommend it enough!

Lisa Blur Blusher - First Blush
As you may have seen from my March Makeup Haul, I was kindly gifted a couple of products from Lisa Blur London. I received this blusher and it has since become one of my favourites! It’s a lovely dusky pink shade with a hint of gold shimmer that doesn’t make your face sparkly. If you’re looking to spoil yourself I’d definitely recommend this blush, or anything else from this brand!

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blusher - All I Think About Is You
I bought this blusher on a whim after seeing how cheap it was, only £3! It’s a gorgeous dark pink and is really pigmented, the first time I used it I got WAY too much on my brush and looked like I was flustered all day! You get a decent amount of blusher for the price, and they’re good for travelling with.

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer - Golden Days
There’s not a lot of bad things I can say about this bronzer, it’s been my go-to for such a long time and as you can see I’ve barely scratched the surface! It’s the perfect shade for medium skin tones and has a bit of shimmer in it so it really gives you that summer glow!

Rimmel Natural Bronzer - Sun Bronze
This bronzer is another recent purchase of mine and I’ve definitely fallen in love with it. It gives a gorgeous natural glow and applies super easy! You barely need any on your brush to get a good colour payoff which I love! This was super cheap at only £4 too!!


I Heart Makeup Triple Baked Highlighter - Goddess of Love
Look at that – another peach toned highlight. This is very similar to the last highlighter, and while I can’t find any big differences in the shade of it, the colour payoff is so much better in this one! Also the packaging is SO cute isn’t it!?

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter - Peach Lights
I’m a sucker for a good highlighter so obviously when I saw this in my local Superdrug, I had to have it! It’s a lovely peach toned highlight and is so pigmented!! I’ve used this nearly every day for the past 6/7 months and I’ve only just started to put a dent in it! The only problem is since it’s been in my makeup bag, the lid has actually broken off so I have to be super careful with it now!


Lottie London Shimmer Squad
Last but by no means least, my new BAE. This highlighter quad was the first thing on my list when I saw Lottie London had new releases. All 4 shades are to die for and the pigmentation is incredible! I swatched them in store and was blown away by how much colour payoff they have! You can never have too much highlight!

So that's all my favourite products in my blush, bronze and highlight collection. I hope you enjoyed reading! What's your favourite highlighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment