jeezlouisexo: Beauty Bay Haul

Monday 24 April 2017

Beauty Bay Haul

I think it's safe to say my spending ban has well and truly been demolished! (oops)
I did a little shop on Beauty Bay on Saturday, spending way more money than I intended but what's a girl to do..

 The first items I picked up were from Jeffree Star Cosmetics. Beauty Bay had a restock of the JSC x MannyMUA products over the weekend and I was lucky enough to get my hands on the liquid lipstick in Daddy and the skin frost in Eclipse. I also picked up another liquid lipstick in the shade Unicorn Blood.

The liquid lipstick formula is nothing like I've ever tried before, they apply so well onto the lips! I wore Daddy all day yesterday to test the longevity of it, and it did last a while without eating but that soon ruined it haha. I think Daddy might be a little too like for my skin tone as it is a cool toned nude but I am in love with Unicorn Blood!

I don't think I have any words to describe the skin frost other than WOW! It's insanely pigmented and very buildable so it's perfect for everyone. I really like the shade, and I feel like it compliments my skin really well with me having slightly pale skin. I will definitely be buying this skin frost in more shades!!



 Up next is the well sought after Holy Grail eyeshadow palette from Violet Voss. I've been wanting this palette since it was released, and after stalking Instagram for a good few hours I decided to treat myself! This palette is very similar to Morphe's 35O and ABH's Modern Renaissance palettes with its rusty oranges and warm reds. I am a sucker for warm tones though so obviously I had to have this! I swatched a couple of the shades and the pigmentation is incredible, and I can't wait to try this palette out properly!

 *Oh look, another eyeshadow palette* Ever since I got the Morphe 35O palette for Christmas, I've wanted more so I bought myself the 35T. It's full of taupes, golds and pinks, with a few olive shades. It's mostly shimmers and glitters so it's perfect for those who like to go all out with the sparkle, but it does have a few mattes which are the perfect transition shades for most skin tones. I haven't swatched this palette yet but the 35O is very pigmented so I'm going to assume this is the same.. *fingers crossed*

I also picked up the Morphe 35K which is a palette I've wanted for as long as I can remember, probably as long as the 35O to be honest! This palette is perfect for a smokey eye, it has a transition shade for every skin tone and shimmers galore! The only thing I feel could be improved is the black shade being a bit more intense, but I haven't tried it on the eyes yet so it might perform differently than when I swatched it on my hand.

That's everything I picked up from Beauty Bay, I'm so so happy I've finally got my hands on the Violet Voss palette! I've spent a ridiculous amount of time just staring at it because it's so beautiful!! Let me know if you'd like to see more in-depth reviews of any of the palettes!
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. The Violet Voss palette is stunning! I bought a Morphe eyeshadow palette recently and i'm so amazed at the quality of the eyeshadows

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete