jeezlouisexo: Makeup Collection: Brows, Liners & Mascaras

Thursday 13 April 2017

Makeup Collection: Brows, Liners & Mascaras

Hey everyone, I hope you're well! Today I have another addition to my Makeup Collection series.
I will be talking you through all my favourite eye products including brows, liners and mascaras!

Freedom Brow Pomade
I was so scared to try this brow pomade out, after using a powder kit for so long I wasn't sure if I'd adapt to anything else! I'm so glad I bought it though as it has become one of my all time favourite products, I have the shade Chocolate which is a slightly warmer shade than I thought but it still applies perfectly every time!

Collection Brow Kit
My first and only brow 'kit' I bought this on a whim in Boots about 2 years ago after dying my hair black, I realised my brows were a little bit too light to match. This is definitely my ride or die brow product, it's one I will always go back to because I know it's a good product and won't let me down.

Benefit Clear Brow Gel
I got this in a recent issue of ELLE magazine, just because it was free and everyone knows how pricey Benefit can be! I thought I'd try before I buy and I will definitely be buying the full size when I've ran out. I used up all the brow mascara in the Collection kit so this is now my go-to!

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
This eyeliner is a recent purchase of mine and one I'm still trying to get used to. For as long as I can remember, I've always used 'marker' liners as they're the easiest for me to use. But I thought I'd try something a little different and this Maybelline liner was recommended to me by so many people! It comes with it's own little brush, which is great for achieving a perfect wing.

Soap & Glory Supercat Liner
Another recent discovery, the Soap & Glory Supercat liner has been raved about by every blogger and YouTuber around so I had to try it for myself. It has a decent sized nib to help create the ultimate cat eye and although it's quite a bit more expensive than the Maybelline liner, I'd recommend it to anyone that's still not sure on gel liner!

Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner
OMG I can't tell you how much I love this eyeliner! I received this in a Birchbox about 6 months ago and fell in love straight away! The nib is a little bit thicker than the Soap & Glory one but I find it so easy to use, even if you're not creating a winged look. I find this super handy for creating super spooky looks on Halloween too!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 
First off, well done to me for buying the waterproof version of this mascara by mistake. It's both a pro and a con that this mascara will not budge for anything! It's perfect for nights out, especially if you're one of those girls that gets a bit teary at the end of the night haha! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a mascara that sticks to your lashes like there's no tomorrow!!

Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
I've probably had this mascara in my collection for a good few months, and apparently it's my first choice since it's nearly ran out now. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase this since I have quite a few mascaras that need using up first! It's a great mascara for lengthening lashes but doesn't really give them much curl or volume which is a shame!

Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
This mascara has fast become one of my faves! It has a proper brush, not one of the rubber ones, so it gets right to the root of your lash and gives it so much volume and length! I love the packaging too, it makes the product look really high-end and expensive when it's not! I'd recommend this to anyone, it's my go-to mascara and my collection wouldn't be the same without it!

That's all my favourite eye products from my collection, I hope you enjoyed reading! Did I mention any of your fave products?

No comments:

Post a Comment