jeezlouisexo: The Boyfriend Tag

Thursday 20 October 2016

The Boyfriend Tag




Hey everyone! Today's post is going to be a little different, I've seen The Boyfriend Tag quite a few times on YouTube so I thought I'd adapt it for my blog. I've also answered some of the questions from both of us. Before we get into the questions, I'd like to introduce my boyfriend, Ross.

Where did we meet? We first met at college, then bumped into each other in a nightclub a couple of years later.


Where was our first date? We never had an official first date.

What was your first impression of me? Him: you seemed really nice and easy to talk to. Me: fairly laidback, good sense of humour.
When did you meet the family? Him: The day we got together. Me: About a week after we got together.
Do I have any weird obsessions, if so - what? Him: Buying makeup, and phone cases, that you'll never use. Me: Having tarantulas as pets, 25 and counting!
How long have we been together? 4 years on Halloween!
Do you have a tradition with your gf/bf? No.
What was our first roadtrip? We went to the beach with a couple of our friends.
What was the first thing you noticed about me? Him: You have a nice bum :) Me: Your shoulders and arms haha!
What is my favourite restaurant? Him: Probably McDonald's! Me: You don't have one.
What do we argue about the most? Him: Who's washing the dishes. Me: You not listening to me!
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Him: Me. Me: Definitely me!
If I am watching tv what am I watching? Him: The Jeremy Kyle Show. Me: Football or wrestling.
What is one food I do not like? Him: Anything healthy. Me: Fruit.
What drink do I order when we go out to eat? Him: Malibu and lemonade, or just a Coke. Me: Strongbow Dark Fruit, Kopparberg, or a Coke.
What size shoe do I wear? Him: 5. Me: 10
What is my favorite kind of sandwich? Him: Chicken Tikka from Subway. Me: Meatball Marinara from Subway.
What is one talent I have? Him: You find the biggest problems in the smallest situations. Me: Leaving rubbish everywhere!!
What would I eat everyday if I could? Him: Pizza. Me: a Big Mac.
What is my favourite cereal? Him: Frosted Shreddies. Me: Weetabix.
What is my favourite music? Him: Rock or Disney depending on your mood. Me: Rock or Indie.
What is my favourite sports team? Him: Liverpool FC. Me: Arsenal FC.
What is my eye colour? Him: Brown. Me: Yours changes all the time!
Who is my best friend? Him: Conor or your mum. Me: Ryan.
What is something you do that I wish you didn't? Him: Nag at me. Me: Ignore me.
Where am I from? Him: Scunthorpe. Me: Also Scunthorpe.
What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday? Him: Lemon drizzle cake. Me: Warm triple chocolate fudge cake.
Do I play any sports? Him: No. Me: Football.
What can I spend hours doing? Him: Literally nothing. Me: Playing Fifa or watching YouTube videos.
If I could live anywhere, where would it be? Him: Florida, Australia or the Maldives. Me: Scotland.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah I have a question about your boyfriend, on the question about best friends it's listed Ryan. I know your boyfriend have a special relationship together ���� but my question is where was the name of that little guy Jake. I mean he's a great guy. He's full of jokes. He's always there to help out. To me he doesn't have any floors. I am taking about jake because he still likes ross even though the hard times. Like for a example it's hard living with a girlfreind who has a bum job #4months.
    This is shameful you people disgust me.
    See you Sundays guy ✌

    ReplyDelete