jeezlouisexo: The Blogger Tag

Friday 27 January 2017

The Blogger Tag

Hey everyone! Today I'm back with another tag post, even though I didn't get tagged by anyone (sorry not sorry) I just thought this would be a good way for my readers to get to know me a little better! So without further ado, let's get into it!


How tall are you?
I think I'm about 5'5 or 5'6. I haven't measured myself in a long time so it's a bit of a rough guess.

Do you have a hidden talent?
I wish! I'm pretty boring to be honest haha. I can't even whistle!

What's your biggest blog related pet peeve?
Probably when people literally just copy and paste someone else's post and try to pass it off as their own. I've only come across a couple of people who've done this but it's so annoying!

What's your biggest non-related blog pet peeve?
People that walk so slow in front of you that they might as well just stand still. Also people that stand in front of you when you're trying to get past. I made the mistake of getting a job in a supermarket so I have to deal with this every single day. UGH.

What's your favourite song?
I'm really loving Little Mix's new song Touch at the minute!

What's your favourite social media website?
Definitely Twitter, I'm constantly on it! Instagram is a close second though.

What’s your favourite way to spend your time when you’re alone?
I love to get curled up on the sofa and watch a film or start a new series on Netflix. 

Whats your favourite junk food?
Pizza. Or cheesy chips. Sometimes together, but then I feel really fat haha.

Do you have a pet or pet(s)? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Yes, I have a dog called Dexter. You can find out some more about him here.

What are your number one favourite non-fiction and fiction books?
My fave fiction book would probably have to be any of the Harry Potter books because who doesn't love Harry Potter?! And I don't think I have a fave non-fiction book, most of the ones I've read have just been rubbish celebrity biographies so yeah..

What’s your favourite beauty product or tool?
My favourite product is the Morphe 35O palette, the colours are to die for. My favourite tool is the Real Techniques Makeup Sponge, it applies my foundation flawlessly and I'd recommend it to anyone!

When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I got embarrassed at work a couple of weeks ago by a friend who brought up my ex boyfriend and decided to make a few sarcastic comments and jokes. At the time, I wanted the ground to swallow me up but I can see the funny side to it all now.

If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life what would it be?
I could happily drink Innocent fruit smoothies all day everyday! 

What’s your favourite movie?
The Green Mile.

What was your favourite lesson at school?
I really enjoyed Science, and thankfully I was quite good at it.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would love to live in Australia, it's such a beautiful country!

PC or Mac?
I've always grown up with PC's but I recently got a MacBook and I love it!

Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse? 
(Or any kind gesture from a friend)
I wouldn't say it was very romantic but Ross came home from work the other day with some chocolate for me. That's about as romantic as we get haha.

Favourite celebrity?
I absolutely LOVE James Corden. I think he's hilarious and his Carpool Karaoke is one of my fave things ever!

What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
I've made quite a few blogger friends so I don't think I could choose just one, I get on with them all so well!

Who is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest blogging inspiration is Zoella. I know loads of people were blogging before her but she changed the game completely for bloggers and YouTubers. She's so cute and I imagine is probably super nice!

What is your favourite blog to read?
I don't have a favourite at the minute but I'm always reading blogs!

What is your favourite high street shop?
Primark. I'm a sucker for a good bargain. Although I have to buy my jeans from Topshop since they're the only ones that fit me right which is a bit of a pain.

Are you in education or do you work?
I work part time at Sainsbury's. It's pretty boring, but it pays the bills.

One thing you are proud of?
I'm proud of the person I am, and I'm proud that I have a nice house and a happy little family with Ross and Dexter.

I have chosen to tag the following girls, can't wait to read yours!

Lily - Essentiallylily.co.uk
Rio - Riocorbett.wordpress.com
Devon - Devonmetcalfe.co.uk
Natasha - beautybynatasha16.blogspot.co.uk
Caity - cabface.co.uk
Freja - Frejalkane.co.uk
Evie - evangelineohara.com

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment