jeezlouisexo: January Favourites 2017

Wednesday 1 February 2017

January Favourites 2017

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well!

Today I'm going to be talking you through all my favourite things in January, and I'm still trying to figure out where the month went!

BEAUTY


Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation || This foundation is so good for people who have oily skin and since my face gets quite oily, I thought I'd try it out and I must say I was definitely surprised! It's quite a cheap foundation so I wasn't expecting much but it lasted all day on my face and kept the shininess at bay!

Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette || I've been dying to try this palette out for ages so when I got it for Christmas I was super excited. The colours are SO pigmented and it's really long-wearing. If you haven't got this palette, you're missing out!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara || Okay so I might be behind the hype a little bit with this mascara but it is definitely one of the best I've ever used. I got blessed with short, straight lashes so this works wonders for me! It gives me so much volume and length, I feel like I'm wearing falsies!

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer || I can't even begin to describe my love for this primer! Not gonna lie, I feel a bit guilty if I don't use it because of how much it costs but I really do like it. It's great for oily skin as it is mattifying and you can actually feel it making your skin matte as you apply it. It keeps my foundation on all day and night so perfect for a night out!

TV & FILM


The Crown || I only recently started watching this series on Netflix and wasn't really sure if I'd like it but it's surprised me. It's a story about Queen Elizabeth II and while it doesn't sound that good, I really enjoy it. But I also absolutely loved Downton Abbey, so period dramas must be my new 'thing' haha!

Sing || Ross and I had a date night a couple of weeks ago and couldn't decide between Split or Sing, so we did Rock, Paper, Scissors and ended up watching Sing. It might be a kids film but it was SO good. Anyone that loves musicals has to watch it! It is made by the same people that did Minions, but thankfully there isn't any in this movie! (thank god)

MUSIC

Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill
Little Mix - Touch
The 1975 - Somebody Else
Jax Jones ft Raye - You Don't Know Me
Tom Zanetti - Darlin'
Dua Lipa - Be The One
You Me At Six - Take On The World

So that's everything I loved in January, hope you enjoyed reading! What did you love this month?

2 comments:

  1. Ive been dying to try the morphe pallete, I'd love to see swatches! 🙈 Smash box primers are my fave too! Great post chica xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to do a full post on it then! Thanks hun! xx

      Delete