jeezlouisexo: Blogmas Day 4 | Top 5 Christmas Movies

Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas Day 4 | Top 5 Christmas Movies


Welcome to Blogmas day 4! 
If there's one thing I love more than anything about the festive season, it's curling up on the sofa in my pj's with a warm hot chocolate watching Christmas films! So today I thought I'd share with you my top 5 favourite Christmas movies!



Home Alone - Although I'm not a big fan of the sequels, the original Home Alone is hands down one of the best Christmas films. It's one I can watch over and over again and I still love it.



How the Grinch Stole Christmas - The film is definitely my favourite EVER! I probably watch it at least 10 times in the run up to Christmas. Jim Carrey is one of my fave actors and his performance as the Grinch is, in my opinion, one of his best!



Polar Express - I've only seen this film a few times, but I was completely enthralled in it! So much so that I didn't realise it was animated until halfway through! I can't wait to watch it again!



Elf - OMG where do I even start with this film?! Will Ferrell is a comedy genius and this film is one of the best Christmas films! I feel like I could compete with Buddy over my excitement for Christmas and meeting Santa (I know he's not real)



Miracle on 34th Street - This film is soo good! It has everything from laughter to love to SNOW. It's a Christmas classic and seeing Richard Attenborough play Santa really gets you excited for Christmas!

So that's my top 5 Christmas movies. What are your favourites? 



1 comment: