jeezlouisexo: Blogmas Day 5 | My Christmas Wishlist

Monday 5 December 2016

Blogmas Day 5 | My Christmas Wishlist


Hello everyone, welcome to day 5 of Blogmas!
I feel like I should be congratulating myself on how well I'm doing but it is early days and it could all go wrong haha!

Every year I get asked by Ross and my family what I'd like for Christmas, and every year I never know what I want. Throughout the year, I'm forever telling Ross about things I'd like, but when he offers to buy them I no longer NEED to have them. So since I never know what I want anyone to buy me for Christmas, I wrote a little wishlist and that's what I'm sharing with you today! I doubt Ross or my family will actually read this but if you do, pay close attention ;)




the Balm Manizer Sisters Trio

I feel like I've seen this all over Instagram and on peoples' blogs and every time I see it, it makes me want it even more. All three shades look to-die-for and I'm not sure if I'd use all of them but Mary-Lou would probably be one of my faves! Apparently the single highlighters crumble really easily if dropped and I'm quite clumsy so getting the trio might be better for me. Plus it's 3 in 1 so more for your money!



Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set

This brush set is just so gorgeous, I could stare at it all day! I snagged a photo from Pinterest a few weeks ago and I keep dropping hints to Ross, trying to show him the photo but he's not having any of it haha. Every blogger and youtuber seems to have these brushes, or some variation, and I probably only want them so I can brag to my friends about having them but I've heard nothing but good things about Zoeva and I think these brushes would look great in my collection!




Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palettes

Every blogger and youtuber probably has all of the Urban Decay palettes in their collection, and I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun. I have a palette from Makeup Revolution that is supposed to rival the Naked 3 but I don't own any so can't compare them. A girl's makeup collection isn't complete without these palettes!



Mac Diva lipstick

I've wanted this lipstick for as long as I can remember but for some reason I've never actually got round to buying it. I think the colour is absolutely gorgeous and is perfect for autumn/winter! I only own a couple of Mac lipsticks, both of them nudes, and I'm a bit bored of nudes now so I think having Diva in my collection would definitely spice things up a bit!


Apple iMac
After Ross treated me to a lovely desk for our anniversary in October, I feel like it isn't complete without a proper desktop computer. I mean, I'm fine sitting at my desk on my laptop but it just doesn't feel right haha! I think they look so smart and sophisticated, I'd probably feel like a pro, even though I'm far from it haha!

So that concludes my Christmas list, I hope this has given you some inspiration. What's on your Christmas list?





No comments:

Post a Comment