jeezlouisexo: 22 Things I've Learnt In 22 Years

Thursday 23 February 2017

22 Things I've Learnt In 22 Years

Hey everyone, today I thought I'd do something a little bit more personal by delving into the many things I've learnt in my 22 years. I was going to save this post for my birthday next month but I thought it would be a good way to get to know me a little better!

1. It's not the end of the world if someone doesn't like you.

2. Going to bed early doesn't make you boring.

3. Success doesn't happen overnight.

4. Your mum is usually always right, even if you hate to admit it.

5. You shouldn't feel bad for not agreeing with someone.

6. It can be hard to see the truth when you're blinded by love.

7. Some people just want to see you fail.

8. Chocolate might be great but it'll give you awful break-outs.

9. Choosing education over social events doesn't mean you're a loser.

10. It's okay not to be okay.

11. Sleep as much as you want, you probably need it.

12. Find something you're passionate about and stick to it.

13. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.

14. Don't dwell on the past, life's not about 'what ifs'.

15. Your weight doesn't define you.

16. You don't need alcohol to have a good time.

17. Surround yourself with people that bring out the best in you.

18. But don't worry about what other people think of you.

19. Trust your gut instinct, even if it breaks your heart.

20. Don't feel bad for removing toxic people from your life.

21. Take more time for yourself, even just 5 minutes.

22. Stop worrying so much!

I think it's really important to remember all the little things we've learnt in life. Especially since so many of get caught up in the media and online world that we can sometimes forget who we really are. 
I hope you enjoyed reading, let me know in the comments a life lesson you learned!


No comments:

Post a Comment