jeezlouisexo: Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Thursday 9 February 2017

Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Hey everyone, I hope you're well!
Since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I thought I'd give you a few ideas on what to buy your other half! There's nothing better that buying the special someone in your life a gift, just to let them know you appreciate everything they do for you.

FOR HER

Some people might think gift cards are a cop-out and are for the lazy buyer, but I think they're great! Especially if it's a fairly new relationship, or if your other half is super picky. So a gift card is the perfect present for a girl since she can then get anything she likes and you don't have to worry about having to return anything!

           
I'm pretty sure every girl loves a good soak in the bath, and now that Lush have released their Valentine's range there are no excuses! The Lover Lamp bath bomb, scented with vanilla and orange, has little red hearts that float in the bath. This is perfect for a nice soak after a night of celebrating your love for each other.

To really set the mood for a nice Lush bath, or for any other plans you might have *wink wink* a candle is a must. Girls love candles, they're so relaxing and also look really cute as home decor. Yankee Candle's scent Fresh Cut Roses is perfect for the Valentine's mood, but will also make any room smell nice.

Something I think every girl likes to receive on Valentine's Day is jewellery. Whether it be a dainty necklace or even just a charm for that bracelet she's had for years. This Delicate Heart ring from Pandora is adorable! It has the cutest little heart, and the ring itself is designed to be stacked with other Pandora rings.

FOR HIM

I've found that some guys are really hard to buy for, and it really annoys me when I hear "you don't have to buy me anything, it's okay" no, it definitely isn't. One thing I've found you can't go wrong with buying a guy is aftershave/cologne. I'm a little biased since One Million by Paco Rabanne is one of my favourite scents, but if you know what your man likes, it's a perfect gift idea!

If the man in your life has facial hair, then this beard kit from Asos is a great gift! It includes a beard oil, beard wax, scissors and a comb. It's perfect for those guys that need to sort their beard out but are too lazy to go to a barber, and it means they'll look extra hot when you're heading out to celebrate!

While girls like to accessorise with fine jewellery, guys prefer watches. This one from Sekonda is not only smart, but doesn't have a huge price tag. It would pair nicely with any suit/shirt and tie combo and your man will feel sophisticated while wearing it.

 This one's for the gamer guys, an online subscription for their games console. I know this might be a bittersweet gift, cause while they're happy with what you bought them, they'll probably hide away for a few days to play online with their mates. Whatever keeps them happy, I suppose haha! Both PlayStation and Xbox offer different length subscriptions so there's something for everyone's budget!

I hope you enjoyed reading, and I hope you all have a nice Valentine's Day! How will you be celebrating?

2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with something from Lush and a Yankee Candle for her!!

    www.clare-without-an-i.com

    ReplyDelete