jeezlouisexo: AM/PM Tag

Monday 20 February 2017

AM/PM Tag

Hey everyone, I hope you're well! Today I have the AM/PM Tag, I was tagged by the lovely Tasha so thankyou! I really liked the look of this tag and didn't want to miss out so let's get straight into it!

AM

What's your morning beauty routine?

My morning beauty routine is super simple as I have to be up for work at about 3am and never give myself enough time for a proper pamper! I usually rinse my face with warm water and apply a moisturiser, I'm currently loving the Nivea Daily Essentials Day Cream!

What's for breakfast?

I don't eat first thing before work because it's way too early to be thinking about food, I just want to go back to bed! But when I get home from work, I'll either have a fruit smoothie or a bowl of Honey Shreddies (I know, I'm a child!)

Coffee or tea?

I don't really like either, but if I had to pick one it would have to be tea! I'd rather have a nice mug of hot chocolate!

How long does it take you to get out the door?

From actually crawling out of bed to leaving, I'd say it takes me about 20 minutes. I don't wear makeup to work so that probably knocks half an hour off haha!

What's your go-to makeup look on a fuss-free morning?

If I'm not at work, I'll usually just wear a light coverage foundation with a bit of powder on top. A few coats of mascara and a nude lipstick, most of the time it's Half 'n Half by MAC.

PM

What's your evening beauty routine?

I'll usually start by taking off any makeup I've been wearing that day using the Garnier Micellar Water which I love! I'll then use L'oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask every 2/3 days, rinse that off then apply Nuxe Night Moisturising Creme all over my face and I'm done!

Snack time! What's in the bowl?

I'm a nightmare for snacking on junk food at night! I'll usually have Cool Original flavour Doritos and a bar of Dairy Milk Oreo chocolate!

How do you wind down and prep for bed?

I love to have long hot bubble baths, they're one of my favourite things! Once I've had my bath, I'll clean my face, get into my pyjamas and curl up in bed. I'll usually check all my social media to see what everyone's been up to during the day and take part in a Twitter chat if there's one on!

Cosy up! What are you wearing to sleep?

I absolutely love fluffy pyjamas, I would live in them if I was allowed! My feet always get really cold at night so I wear Primark's fluffiest bed socks!

What are some things you have to do before hitting the hay?

I always check all my social media and see what I've missed. I'll reply to any comments I've received on my posts and then jot down any post ideas I get. I always like to check my diary for anything that I might have planned the next day too, just to be extra organised!

I tag the following people!
Claire - www.thatmummarocks.wordpress.com
Lupe - www.lupehtrejo.wordpress.com
Serena - www.ramblingsofanotherunigraduate.com
Beth - www.lovelilli.co.uk
Lisa - www.fairlyrosy.com

I hope you enjoyed reading, be sure to look out for everyone else's posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment